Tuesday, May 25, 2010

:: Everyday I love You ::

It has been 2years since we declared ourselves as a 'couple' and of course, getting to know each other.. our likes and dislikes, our good sides as well as the bad ones.. we learn to accept each other's flaws and learn to love each other for who we are, not for what we are...

Alhamdulillah, we will step in to the next phase of our lives to partially tie the knot in 2weeks time and Insya Allah we will be united as one soon...=)

For my Dear,

Thanx for accepting me for who i am...

Thanx for understanding my childish behaviour...

Thanx for always be patient with my unpredictable emotions..

Thanx for everything...

Thanx for completing me...=)

May Allah bless our relationship and may we be united as one insya Allah...

My love for you will always grow day by day... more and more each day...

I hope for the same from you too....*wink*wink*


-Notes-

*I still remember the day we first met on the 23rd of May 2008 on my 23rd birthday after 5months of being virtual friends..=p

*We never know that by chatting, we found our other half...=)

*It's unbelievable but, believe it!! *wink*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment